I’m doing well on the ROW80 goals for the week. With nearly 700 new words written I’ve officially hit the 25% mark on my arbitrary book widget and am on track to easily hit a thousand words this week. And I haven’t even started today’s writing yet.
Mostly busy with the business side of self-publishing. I decided to move my two short stories from Smashwords to Draft2Digital. So far the process has been fairly straightforward, with only some initial formatting errors so that I had to compile one new Epub file.
I am so glad that from the start I organized all my business and writing folders carefully. I put all the artwork in a folder under the story name and also have a clearly marked folder for the final versions of the publication files, separate from the working Scrivener files. That makes it pretty easy to double-check the metadata and recompile a new Epub. I have to say â€” and this makes me very happy â€” Scrivener always outputs perfect Epub files for me. I love that program.
Here’s the blog hop link. I’m going to spend some time seeing how everyone else is getting along.